This is me spewing excitement about my trip to London & Chile from 31/01-9/03/2008. I've never had a blog before, so please bear with me as I figure it out... I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Things I didn´t do in London

There are many more things that I would do or see another time. This is a short list of ideas so I don´t forget:
  • Eat high tea at a major hotel. This was on my agenda and dropped off when I was disappointed by the Ritz menu.
  • Head outside of London for at least a day. I was meant to go to Brighton and didn´t.
  • Find wombles in Wimbledon. Or at least look for them really, really hard.
  • Take a cruise on the Thames. Thanks to Jelena for that idea.
  • Photograph all of the locations on the Monopoly board. I got part-way there...
  • Visit the National Gallery.
  • Go to Sherlock Holmes house. 221b Baker Street. I was so close.
  • Look for Paddington Bear in Paddington.

No comments: